Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, February 14, 2002

Outside my window at work, a bug with wings got caught in a spider web. I’m not even sure what kind of bug it was, but it may be a wasp. It was struggling all day having been caught in the morning. And now as I look outside my window at the end of my work day, the bug is dead but the spider hasn’t come to collect the prize. For all that struggle, I hope there is a spider. Poor dead bug. I hope his body is recycled and eaten by the spider.

I feel like that bug caught in some weird web with this man from my screenwriting class. All of this will make for a good story though so I know shouldn’t begrudge the experience. I don’t even know the guy.

The bug is still alive. He’s not dead because I saw his legs moving. I wish I could free him but I can’t. Maybe if I free him, I can free myself from this web of physical attraction and lust.

No comments: