Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, February 14, 2002

So like this is really spooky. This is the astrological forecast for today 14 February 2002 from my fave Brit astrologer Jonathan Cainer. Like my most ultimate freak of all freaks fantasy is the screenwriting hottie wants to jump me the same way I want to jump him. He was kind of staring at me in class but that never means anything, does it? I don't believe in love at first sight, lust at first sight definitely, but not love. But I'm willing to experience love at first sight if this is it. God, I want to have this man's babies, that's how bad it is. Anyway, here's my forecast for today.

"There's a somebody I'm longing to see, I hope that s/he turns out to be someone to watch over me." I'm not sure really, whether this is the song you are secretly singing, or whether it is simply the tune that is being hummed hard in your direction by a certain person who feels sure that you are indeed that special someone. But I don't suppose it much matters. All we need to establish is that there is now significantly more romance in your life than once there was. Be careful. You are in danger of losing your Aquarian reputation for being cold and uncaring!

No comments: