Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, February 18, 2002

I'm deciding on whether to continue attending a class on the Book of Revelation that my church is offering on Wednesdays. I have to confess it now, I LOVE CONSPIRACY THEORY! I listen to Art Bell every night and I just totally love listening to all his guests, especially the ones who talk about how the world is coming to an end, the ones who talk about the black ops agencies in the government and how everything is one big conspirary. I totally love it. It's so interesting and so entertaining.

So the first class on Revelation wasn't good, at least for me, because they made fun of all the doom theorists. Then there's my experiences with my spiritual healer/medical intuitive. She's cleared me of all kinds of beings, being who are mentioned in Revelation. Is is true? Honestly, I don't know but alot of those little aches and pains I've had since forever are gone now and hey, you can't fault someone for getting rid of your physical pains.

I don't know. I think I want to be ignorant of what the Book of Revelation is really about. I mean, who really knows anyway? It's all speculation at this point and for me, the doom speculation is far more entertaining than anything out there right now. I would never dismiss the book as a fantasy. There are too many unexplained things in this world that I've seen to do that. Perhaps it's just better for me to be entertained nightly by Art Bell and his guests and for me to feel so privileged that I get to listed to all the wonderful theories that are out there about our world.

No comments: