Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, April 24, 2003

I get the keys to my new place tomorrow. I'm excited. It feels like my life is just zipping by with all these changes I'm making in my life.

Most astrologers are saying that a Mercury Retrograde is starting on Saturday April 26, and you're not supposed to sign contracts or move. Mercury retrogrades mess everything up and it's retrogarding till May 20. I did read a site where the astrologer said a mercury retrogrades is also a good time to start new things, and that's what I'll definitely be doing with my move to a new place and starting to work home.

There are so many things involved with moving, that I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. I'm almost done with telling all the people you're supposed to inform about my move, so at least this phase of my move is out of the way. Now I just need to keep going through my stuff and decide what to keep and thrown out. I have so many books!

I'm not only moving my apartment, I'm moving my office stuff to my new apartment. There are so many tasks involved with this move as well.

Then there's the stuff to do with the car accident like getting my car fixed, going to the chiropractor twice a week for ultrasound treatment. And on top of all this, add this to my list of bad things happening to me this year, one of my fillings is cracked.

The tooth was starting to hurt, and I had a feeling there was something wrong with. I told my dentist, and he said it needed to be capped. My dentist was concerned about my gums, so he sent to me a dental surgeon and she recommended lifting the gum line on the tooth before he puts the cap on. I finally received the approvol for the procedure from my dental insurance a couple of weeks ago, but I was going to put off the dental surgery till June. With my tooth starting to separate from my filling, I'm not sure I can wait that long.

OY!!! It's just one more thing to deal with. I see my dentist on Saturday to see what he wants to do. I've already told him I'm moving and too busy for any serious dental work until after May 17. There are way too many things going on with my life right now.

And what's interesting is, I'm finally feeling in the mood to write again. I can't wait to set up my computer and my desk at my new apartment so I can write. I want to finish my screenplay, finish that short story I started rewriting, and begin work again on my two half completed novels. And, I want to be done with it all of it by the end of the year.

Being in the mood to write is kind of exciting, because I haven't been in the mood to write since I started that fantasy novel in November. I've had such a long dry spell, five months, of absolutely no creative writing. It's like the creativity spark just dried up, but I think I was so stressed about my job, my health and my apartment that I couldn't even think about writing.

Maybe that the job is set, my health is better, and I have a new apartment, the stress that I've been under is lifting and my creativity is flowing again. I hope so. I miss writing, but it's hard to write when you're constantly freaking out and worried about your life.

Wow, who knows. Maybe I'll even be relaxed enough to think about having a relationship. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: