Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, April 14, 2003

Some Keanu Reeves movie is on TV. I totally adore Keanu Reeves. He looks like guys I grew up with, he's the ultimate cutie, and he sounds like guys I grew up with too, a combination of valley boy and surfer dude speak, plus he sounds like he could be in the Jetsons cartoon (like oh my god, he's like so tubular, so dealer's high, so heavenly scrummy and sometimes he can even act!)

I can't wait for the Matrix sequel. Bring that Neo boy back!!!

I'd take Keanu Reeves over Tom Cruise, Nicholas Cage, Legolas from LOTR (have to think about this one -he's an elf boy afterall), Matthew McConaughey, Colin Farrell, Russell Crowe (the man can act), The Fiennes Boys (Ralph and Joseph), Ewan McGregor, and perhaps even Mr. Darcy - Colin Firth (maybe not).

No comments: