Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I have the day off today before I start my new job tomorrow. I'm looking at my wardrobe and thinking, I so don't have any work clothes for this kind of hot weather. It never gets this hot in San Francisco.

My boss said the dress code is business casual, but when I was interviewing the people I saw were quite well dressed. Aaarrggh!! I need some new clothes.

All my really nice work clothes are kind of too big, but I don't want to start buying stuff till I get to my goal weight and they hire me on permanently.

I haven't worked in downtown San Francisco in years. Who knows what the prevailing fashions are these days? I was thinking of wearing short skirts all week, but I'm going to be training with a guy and I want to be comfortable. Guess it's long skirts till I figure the lay of the land out.

Friday is jeans day, but at the company before this one, my boss used to look down on people who wore jeans on Friday. She told me it looked too scruffy. She always wore nice pants and a blazer on Fridays, but then again she was an officer of the compnay, a Sr VP and a CIO.

No comments: