Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, March 04, 2004

I was so happy red-haired American Idol boy John Stevens got through. I liked from his first audition and while I don't think he'll end up as the winner, he definitely has a music career ahead of him. He is so young.

I was surprised he got the highest vote count for the night, and I was almost tempted to call in and vote for him myself. He's got such a great voice, and his style is so different than what's on popular radio right now.

I know there are many people out there in America who want to be able to buy the kind of music that a singer like John Stevens might sing. There's a ton of people out there who hate rap and hip hop, and like music like Norah Jones. Someone on the American Idol chat boards said that perhaps Simon Cowell was thinking that John Stevens could be "the male Norah Jones." I remember even reading a interview with Simon Cowell where he said that the public was ready for singers like Clay Aiken from last year's show. Perhaps John Stevens is this year's "Clay Aiken".

John Stevens is just so amazingly adorable!

No comments: