Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, March 15, 2004

It was a beautiful sunny weekend in San Francisco, but I spent most of it in bed because of my allergies. The hot weather must have upped the pollen count, and my body reacted accordingly.

On Saturday I went to my chiro/kineseologist in Berkeley, and he even said my body was not in the best of shape. He did some work on me to clear things up, and I was thinking of hanging out and shopping till dinner time and then visiting with a friend who lives out there, but by 11:30 am I had the worse headache.

My friend told me to come and watch her dance at her flamenco class, and I did that, but by that time my head was throbbing so badly. I did manage to drop by REI, which was right across from her dance class place, and pick up some new water bottles which was on my list of errands, but that was it for me other than grocery shopping.

I came home, took a nap, finally broke down and took some aspirin, went back to bed and woke back up at 7 pm. My headache was gone but I was still not feeling right, and I watched TV the rest of the night.

Slept fitfully Saturday night, and decided to skip church on Sunday. I slept till 1:30 pm, and when I woke up I felt better for the first time all week.

I spent the rest of the day and night, doing some light cleaning and watching TV. When I woke up this morning, I felt better and only sniffled a little bit. Hopefully this is a sign that my body has finally adjusted to the new temperatures, and the allergy symptoms will go away.

I only get allergy attacks the first week of really hot weather, and then they're gone and only come back when the news says the pollen count is going through the roof.

No comments: