Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, March 19, 2004

Yes, stress, travelling and changing jobs is not good for my weight loss plan, but at least I've only gained 1/2 a pound. I've lost 10 pounds since February 4, but I have so much more to go.

It feels good that with all the new job stress I'm under that I'm not pigging out and self medicating myself by eating. I haven't been working out either, but I hope to remedy that next week. I want to work out at least three times next week after work, and spend an hour to 1.5 hours writing prior to going to the gym.

I'll leave work, find some place to hang out and write, then by the time I've done my daily writing hopefully the gym will be less crowded and I can go work out. It will be good to have my writing and exercise completed before I get home, so then I have the rest of the night free to relax or go straight to bed or even read a book.

I have not done any reading at all. When I'm stressed as I have been these last two months, I can't even read. Reading takes way too much effort when I'm freaking out. I am so far behind on my monthly reading plan, but once I get back into a routine and the job goes into permanent status I'm hoping to jam in some major reading time to get caught up. Then I'll be back on track with the number of books I'm supposed to be reading per month.

No comments: