Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I'm at a Courtyard Marriot somewhere in Sacramento. I'm supposed to have a free internet broadband connection, but I can't get through my company firewall. I think it's set up so I have to go through the VPN, and I don't want to do that. So I dialed my standby ISP connection. Thank god I kept it.

I'm typing and watching American Idol. It will probably be the highlight of my day. The traffic was so bad this morning that it took an hour to get out of San Francisco, so I got to my office half an hour late.

I thought I was going to just train one person, but now I'm training two. At least they're nice guys. Still after about four hours, one of them said he had enough. And I'm like great! We've got 1.5 days of training to go.

I'm hoping we can go at least 6 hours tomorrow. Whatever. It's their loss if we don't get it all done. I can't believe I'm going to to be in another job by next Wednesday.

I had dinner with one of the guys I'm training from the corporate office in New Jersey. We had a very interesting conversation about company business, which made me really glad I'm leaving. He confirmed all my suspicions about the future of the company, which kind of made me feel good because it tells me my intuition is never that far off and it is definitely serving me well.

No comments: