Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

So I'm having a Marcel Proust "Remembrance of Things Past" week where I'm eating foods that I've loved in years past.

I had tuna sandwiches for lunch the last two days, which so reminded me of growing up and eating home packed school lunches. Then today, I went to Baja Fresh because I had a craving for nachos. I used to live on nachos and ate them at least once a week. I'm not sure why or when I grew out of my nachos phase, but I hardly eat them any more. Pizza is the same say. I love eating pizza but I hardly do it unless I'm with friends.

So I'm ploughing through my Baja Fresh nachos and I'm thinking to myself, I can't believe use to eat this dish regularly because it's really not that tasty. I get the same way with tuna sandwiches. I crave them for awhile and then end up thinking it's just not a very good lunch. It's kind of sad really.

No comments: