Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

There probably aren't very many people weeping, but I'm saddened by Carly Fiorina's resignation from HP. Fiorina has always been a sort of role model for my corporate self. The crusty old HP board booted her out. If she was smart she built herself a grand old golden parachute to make her leaving very soft and cushy. I wonder how much they offered her to take a hike?

I still remember when she first got hired and she was scrutinized by the media up and down and all over, from her choice of husband to her hairstyle to her clothes. If she had been a man, the media would have kept the coverage about business and would never have made a comment about the man's choice of wife.

Thank goodness Oprah is still going strong and earning a ton of money.

No comments: