Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Well, my personal life may be depressing me as heck but my work life is looking a lot better. One of my bosses just assigned me back to an old project that I was working on when I first started, and I told him I needed training. He didn't bat an eye and said okay. So now I'll get either Business Objects or Crystal database training or hopefully both. Maybe even SAS if I'm lucky. I love learning skills like these that I can stick on my resume.

I'm excited because the doctor that I worked with last year specifically requested me saying I had good positive energy and was great to work with. She said this to my boss and I'm hoping this will help when it comes to my boss figuring out my merit raise.

Plus, what I'm really excited about is I'll be learning new things because the earlier project has springboarded into another new project and will probably generate future projects in years to come. And it's a cutting edge project in my business and that's always a fun, fun thing.

No comments: