Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, December 10, 2023

 Day 341 Bible Reading

Psalm 139: 16

“Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there were none of them.”

What struck about this line from Psalm 139 is how God has a plan for our lives even before we took form. He saw the plan he had for every day of our lives before they even happened. I think there is such a thing as free will because God lays out his plan before us, and yet he loves us so much that he still gives us a choice. We can choose at every moment whether to follow God’s plan for our life. I personally think God is the best game maker and strategist, who has mapped our every choice we could make and he also has a plan for every choice we might make. So no matter what choice we make, God has a plan for that choice. But I also think God had preferred choices for us, choices that will make up happy, and that if we make a wrong choice God has a plan to put us back on the right track.

No comments: