Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Day 344 Bible Reading

Proverbs 30: 5 (ESV)

“Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.”

I like this line from Proverbs 30. I know from experience that whenever I think I have heard the word of God coming through in my prayers, whatever has said has always come true. Maybe not necessarily in the way I thought it would come true, but whatever was told me would come true nonetheless.

God also provides a shield that defends me and makes me feel protected and loved. When I feel depressed and low, I feel God’s love surrounding me and I am being held in God’s hands because I am so fragile and he has to hold on to so I don’t fall apart. It’s an amazing feeling of being loved by God. I’m not sure if others feel that way about God during the low points of their lives, but it’s the way I feel.

No comments: