Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

 Day 351 Bible Reading

I don’t’ have any favorite Bible passage from today’s readings. We read Ezra 1 and 2, Revelation 8, and more of Psalm 144. But when I read Revelation 8, I was reminded of how many doomsday prophecies there have been over the years, and how there are people of every generation trying to tie what is happening in the world to Revelation 8. I’ve seen it in movies and have read what the fulfillment of this book would look like if they had happened. The language in Revelation 8 is very dire and beautiful at the same time. Are we in end times? I’m not sure. Should we be concerned about end time prophecies? Absolutely! I think as long as we have daily conversations with God, he will help us discern what is happened in the world and what needs to be done.

No comments: