Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Day 43 Bible Reading

Exodus 11-12, Matthew 27: 1-44, Psalm 22: 12-21

Exodus 12: 36 (ESV)

“And the Lord had given the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they let them have what they asked. Thus they plundered the Egyptians.”

I like verse 36 from Exodus 12. God told Moses that when his people left Egypt in Exodus 4 that “you shall plunder the Egyptians, and this verse is the fulfillment of what God said. But I am very sure that when Moses first heard God say this, he didn’t expect it to happen in the way that it did happen. I have prayed to God to grant me things and situations for years, and never once did they ever come about exactly the way I had pictured them in my head. But when your prayers are answered, you experience first-hand the fulfillment of God’s plan but never it seems in the way you thought it was going to happen.

No comments: