Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, February 26, 2024

Day 55 Bible Reading

Exodus 35 & 36, Mark 7: 31-37, Psalm 30: 1-7

Exodus 36: 1 (ESV)

“Bezalel and Oholiab and every craftsman in whom the Lord has put skill and intelligence to know how to do any work in the construction of the sanctuary shall work in accordance with all that the Lord has commanded.”

I find verse 1 from Exodus 36 very intriguing. God filled the people who would be building the ark of the covenant with the necessary skills to build and decorate it. Does this mean if God tasks us with doing something, he will fill us with the “skill and intelligence” to complete the task? I think the answer is yes. I think of all the times God has asked me to do something, and I had doubts about doing the task. But if I just allowed myself to follow God’s wishes, I found myself able to complete the task even though I wasn’t sure at the start that I knew what I was doing. Did God fill me with “skill and intelligence” but I didn’t know it? I don’t know. I would like to think God did, because I know without God’s help I wouldn’t have been able to complete the task. So the next time God asks me to do something, I’m not going so much of doubter. I’m going to just do it, and trust that God will provide me with the skills I need to get the job done.

No comments: