Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Day 51 Bible Reading

Exodus 27 & 28, Mark 5: 21-43, Psalm 27: 1-6

Psalm 27: 1 (ESV)

“The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”

I love verse 1 from Psalm 27. I remember reading this psalm, but this verse never stood out until today. I am developing a love for any bible verse that refers to Jesus as a light in the darkness, and this verse is perfect. I’m not a tattoo-type person, but “Psalm 27: 1” might be a good candidate for a tattoo if I were to ever get one. I also like the use of the word “stronghold” because this word is often used to talk about addictions. But instead of an addiction, my strong “stronghold” is God. Does that mean I’m addicted to God? I kind of like that thought.

No comments: