Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, June 10, 2002

I went to the dentist today and I told my dentist that Paul, my ex-b who also goes to see him died. My dentist was so shocked because Paul had an appointment with him on Saturday and never showed up.

So strange to tell my dentist that one of his patients died. My dentist then told me one one of his other patients had a urinary tract infection and then died two days later. The girl was only 18 years old.

I guess you never know when your time is up. Then my dentist told me his sister died from lung cancer and she didn't even smoke.

Missed the whole eclipse thing because of my dentist, but I'll watch it on the news. I think I'm finally out of the Mercury Retrograde. YEAH!!! I can already feel it. I went to Macy's and bought one of those trendy tuquoise bracelets to celebrate. I love wearing oh so hip and up to the minute trendy pieces of cheap jewelry.

Other than my horoscopes freaking me out because it says some friendship with some guy is going to turn serious, which freaks me out because if it's who I'm thinking of, I'm like no way, the guy is way to freaky and creepy, even for me, I'm feeling good. Horoscopes are never right anyway, most of the time, except for stuff like the mercury retrograde. I wouldn't even consider this guy a friend since I've only know him a few months.

All the horoscope said was this:

There comes a point in any relationship when you realise that it has gone beyond mere friendship and become something else. If you are free to take it further, then this is an exciting moment; if you are not, then you have problems, because once this point is reached neither of you can simply walk away. The glue that stuck you together has dried, and it is impossible to pull the pieces apart without damaging them. This week's eclipse marks exactly this point for you; from now on whatever you are involved in will have important consequences, and you will be well aware of that. It's not a bad thing, by any means; but it's not a game any more, either.

God, how scary! That's why I almost hate befriending guys until I know that there's no danger of the friendship turning into something other than friendship. I am so sick and tired of losing male friends because they end up having a crush on me. It totally ruins the friendship and then they get all weird and can't talk to me because they want a physical relationship with me. And I just honestly want a friend and nothing more.

I hope the horoscope is wrong. If this guy is the one, then I'm totally fighting it every step of the way. The guy is nice and a good friend and all, but so not boyfriend material. He creeps me out for some reason and I don't even know why. He's weirder about food than I am, and I'm pretty weird about food. And I really only want this guy as a friend and nothing more. You know, it's always the ones you like whom you can't have and can't get and it's always the ones, that creep and freak you out, that you end up dating. What is up with that!

No comments: