Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, June 13, 2002

So the search for the perfect leather bag to hold a tablet and my mini laptop continues. The bag I really want is a coach leather large duffle sack costing $300, but I just don't want to spend that amount of money right now. I have the money to spend, I just don't feel like spending a large amount right now. Not after I've spent over $100 on trendy turquoise bracelets and earrings for my vacation.

I went to Stanford Shoppping Center to check out bags and sitll no luck. I went to Stonestown and saw a Tumi bag for $245. The Tumi bag wasn't bad but it was black and contrary to popular belief, black doesn't go with everything. Then I saw a two bags at Malm luggage. A Tumi grayish green messenger bag on sale for $80. Too casual for me. And then a real messenger type bag. Again, too casual to wear with suits I think. Then into banana republic to the men's section to look at their messenger bags.

These bags weren't too bad. All brown but god, so boring because they look like briefcases and way too big for me.

Then to Macy's, where I saw a guess bag that was half way decent, but again only in black. What is it with all the black bags?

Checked online and found only one decent bag at Nordstrom.com. A leather bag in the right dimensions, a backpak which also turns into a shoulder bag. Went to Nordstrom to see if they had it there, but of course, they didn't

I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy the coach bag. YIKES!!!

Missing my marina hottie boy alot. I think it's all residual left over feeling from the crush. I wonder what hot hottie boy is doing now? Does he miss me as much I miss him? Somehow I doubt that. He probably doesn't even remember my name and if he did, he'd think I'm just some freak of humanity who washed up on his shore like trash.

He said Fire and Air make for a great mix. Do they? Marina boy exhausts me sometimes, mostly because I can't forget him. But I will, one day I know I will. I just wish that someday would come sooner than later.

No comments: