Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, June 24, 2002

That book on prosperity I've been reading is so great. I've been doing one of the exercises where you list out your wishes from the past, present and future. For the past, you wish that things that happened to you had gone a different way. For the present and future, you wish for how you want things to be.

It really works. Something about this exercise really works. I've been in such a good mood lately. Today while driving home in the car, the CSN&Y song came on called "Love the one you're with". That song was my theme song in college. Out of sight meant totally out of mind for me, when I was dating, and I was your typical american college girl who enjoyed whomever I happened to be with at the time. Didn't quite make my dates and boyfriends happy, but what the hell, I was young and it was college right?

I was thinking about my crush guy and how much I've been missing him, which is so uncharacteristic of me. That CSN&Y song made me realize that deep down, I'm still a part hippie chick from the 60's who doesn't believe in missing a guy. Out of sight means out of mind right? God, there are a ton of men to be explored, to be known and maybe even sometimes to be loved. In my old age, I've forgotten this well know fact of life.

So, one got away. BFD! Out of sight is out of mind and out of my life. Like CSN&Y say in their song "when you can't be with the one you love, honey, love the one you're with, love the one you'r with."

No comments: