Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, June 09, 2002

I went to watch the basketball boys again. It's funny how there's always one white guy who plays. Some guy asked me to play one on one again and this time I said, I was wearing sandals and couldn't play.

I'm thinking to solve the problem, I should take the locker room scenes out, but I think they're integral to showing the the state of my baseball guy's self esteem. I can also showcase his attitude and hot temper in a locker room fight with his team mates.

I rented the movie 61*, Billy Crystal's movie about Roger Merris' record. I bet this movie will have locker room scenes. The only other thing to do now is to spend all summer renting movies about guys playing on sports teams and studying their locker room scenes. What a drag! The locker room scenes are probably the weakest part of my movie, but since they open and close the movie, they have to be stronger.

Oh well, I guess I'll have all summer to work on baseball locker room scenes.

No comments: