Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, September 03, 2004

So I did it, and my stupid cell phone kept cutting out on me so I had to call him twice. And didn't want to call from my building, so I went outside between the buildings and it was noisy and people were walking by listening to me.

Whatever. I'm glad it's over. It wasn't too bad. I told him I wrote it out all out and I was going to be reading off what I'd written, although I did ad lib here and there. And hopefully the blackberry voicemail picked it all up. And just in case he wants to read it, I can email or print it out for him.

Telling someone you love them is hard. Writing it out so it sounds half way decent but still sounds like the way you would normally talk is much more difficult. I don't know if there's a way to make love not sound mushy and romantic.

I have no idea how red-haired guy is going to react to my birthday/love message. It might be freak him out enough to end it with me forever, and that's a scenario that I can't stop from playing in my head. But you know, he said he loved me first. So he started this whole love thing, not me. I'm just following his lead.

No comments: