Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, September 03, 2004

So I've been excited all week and looking forward to telling my red-haired guy that I love him on his birthday. And I'm like so nervous, that I actually I typed up what I wanted to say so I don't forget. I'm hoping to get his voicemail on his blackberry, so I can just leave it as a voicemail and not have to say it in person. What I wrote is like so gushy and romantic, and so not like me.

Whatever happens with this guy, and I honestly don't know where my relationship with him is going right now, is going to be great. He is definitely god's gift me to me and even if we were to break up tomorrow, it will have been totally worth it. He's just taught me so much about myself, about love and about life, it's all been pretty darn amazing so far. And it just makes me so happy having him in life right now.

Sadly, what I feel for my red-haired guy puts into perspective all the other times I thought I was in love. And nothing, I mean nothing compares to this. It's just so wild, and so great and so fun.

No comments: