Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, September 03, 2004

Wow, I am so nervous about telling the red-haired guy I love him. Talk about going out and jumping off a bridge without a safety net or harness. I have no idea how my little revelation will land. I want to chicken out and not do it, but I know I would so regret it if I didn't tell him.

I asked a guy to marry me once in college, just to do it, and of course I got turned down but I was kind of expecting that. I have no idea now why I even wanted to marry the guy now, but I'm sure it was part I really like this guy and part wouldn't it be cool to ask a guy to marry me just to do it once with no consequences.

So it's not like I'm asking red-haired guy to marry me. I'm just going to tell him I totally love and adore him. I mean, I'm not asking for asking for commitment here. I'm just stating to him a plain and simple fact. So why am I so freaked out?

No comments: