Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, March 27, 2005

I moved my desk yesterday in my bedroom, in preparation for my lapptop. I'm moving my computer to where my work computer used to be and my laptop will be in my bedroom so I can still listen to internet radio in bed or other internet programs.

My desk is now facing west and when I'm typing at my computer I can look out the windows and watch birds fly across the sky or the clouds move or the stars twinkling in the night sky. I really, really like it. I wished I thought about moving my desk earlier. Speaking of birds, I always see two crows flying across my windows. Crows and raves are my animal spirit totems, and I love to see them.

How weird! I just realized I dreamt around March 7 that I had a desk facing a window in a two story house and I didn't know what it meant at the time, and now my desk is facing the window. I just came up with moving the desk on Friday, but perhaps my dream inspired me. In my dream I had a home office with a desk facing the window on the bottom floor of a two story house, and I was sharing the home office desk space with my husband and we were living out in the suburbs. Like what a nightmare! In the dream I was living in the house but I didn't feel very comfortable there and I wasn't sure why. The house was nice and big, with four bedrooms upstairs, but it didn't feel like my house. It was "his house" (meaning my husband's) and not mine, which I think means he was already living in it and then I moved in. It was such an odd dream.

No comments: