Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

So I'm so upset. I bought a pair of $80 Born mary jane shoes back in 2003, and last night during greek drama class I noticed that the sole of my left shoe was split in half. I took the shoes to the shoe repair shop across the street from work, and the shoe shop repairman tells me that he can't fix it and it's a factory defect.

God, I hate that. I love these shoes. They are so comfortable and so cute, and now they're broken. What is up with that? I've never had a fairly new shoe split like that before.

So I don't know if I should go back to Nordstrom to see if they're still selling the shoe sand repurchase them, or just get another pair of shoes. And in the back of my mind of course I'm thinking, what if the damned shoes split in in half again a year and half later.

What is the point of paying $80 for good european shoes if they break?

No comments: