Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I saw "Constantine" on Friday and totally loved it. The movie critic for my local paper panned it, but I totally loved the movie. Okay, yes it had Keannu Reeves starring in it and the movie was great just because he was in it, but the special effects were spectacular as well. And at the end the people in the theatre clapped, so they must have liked the ending. All my psychic friends who see "things" said that the movie depicted what they see some of the time.

I used to wish I was clairvoyant and had visions, but after seeing this movie I’m glad I don’t have this gift. Some things in this world are just not worth seeing since they’d probably scare me to death. It’s bad enough that there are some people I just won’t talk to or interact with because their "vibes" freak me out. It would be much worse I think, if I could actually see what they’re really like and why their vibes freak me out.

No comments: