Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, March 27, 2005

I was talking to a friend of mine about Terri Schiavo today, and seh reminded me that Terri was a bulemic, which caused her present condition. All that barfing up of hydrochloric acid rotted away her stomach and other body parts. She was only 26 when her brain damage happened. How ironic for a bulemic to be forced to eat food ... talk about karma.

On my favourite radio station, Live 105, they're having a "What would Jesus play (WWJP) weekend". How funny! Would Jesus listen to alternative rock music for the Gen-Y generation? They play the music of the band in three, like the trinity, cute huh?

From the Live 105 website: "All this weekend we give up the wheels of steel to the one man who we're sure could do justice to our crack weekend team... The Man himself... JESUS H. CHRIST. And because of His Lord's fondness for the number 3, he'll be playing sets of 3 song from his favorite Alternative Artists... U2, Queens of the Stoneage, Green Day, and many more."

I went to two office supply stores to buy some office supplies, and they were both cloese for Easter. I didn't know stores closed for Easter anymore.

Church was crowded, but uplifting. The pastor preached from 2 Timothy on Christian values, but thankfully did not get maudlin about Terri Schiavo. I missed going to this church as I haven't gone in awhile.

So scary, I thought I saw my old ex-Steve as I was coming through the door. I'm like what the heck would he be doing there? He's a Peninsula boy. It must have been a Steve haunting or something. The Steve-lookalike was so cute too!

I went to Easter service with a friend of mine, and she told me that she had just auditioned for a play, got cast and was about to start rehearsal when the 25 year-old director was killed in a car accident in the East Bay last week. Shocking, huh? The guy was driving on a rainy day, got hit by another car and ran into a tree going 60 mph and was killed instantly. I'm like where were his airbags? My friend didn't know any more details other than the guy was killed. So sad and right before Easter too.

No comments: