Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

So I think the advice about not buying things during the beginning of a Mercury retrograde are true. The astrologers says don't buy things at the start of a Mercury retrograde because you'll have problems.

I bought some underwear at Victoria's Secret on Saturday, and already I found a hole in one of them and on the second one, the cute little decoration is coming out. What a jip! Now I have to decide do I go back to Victoria's Secret to replace the one I accidentally ripped and the one with decoration coming off. I could just sew the decoration back on, but what a pain! And I do need to replace the one with the tear because it's matches something else I bought there.

Decisions, decisions ... but if workmanship wasn't so shoddy or perhaps if I hadn't bought them on first day of the Mercury retrograde maybe I wouldn't have to make these decisions.

No comments: