Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, July 06, 2024

Day 186 Bible Readings – Psalm 103: 1 (ESV)

2 Kings 10 & 11, Acts 24, Psalm 103: 1-12

Psalm 103: 1 (ESV)

“Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name!”

When I started reading Psalm 103 I immediately starting singing the song “10,000 reasons” by Matt Redman. When I researched the song, I found out that Redman said that inspiration of the song came from verse 1 for Psalm 103. Redman wrote the song for another singer, and it was covered by many artists. In 2013, the song won a Grammy award for Best Contemporary Christian Music Song, and other Grammy for Best Gospel/Contemporary Music performance when Matt Redman included the song on his album.

10,000 reasons is one of my favorite Christian songs. Here is Matt Redman’s version – Enjoy!

No comments: