Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

The funniest line I heard on that show "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" was "Say no to crack!", which for guys would mean don't let wear your pants too loose that when you bend down everyone can see your butt crack.

But what about for women? Do we need a show called "Queer Eye for the Straight Chick"? Low rise pants for women are really in, but that means when women bend down there's not a lot of material covering their butts.

I've seen so many chicks' butt cracks lately, hairy ones too, and it's so not attractive. I mean, maybe guys get turned on by seeing a chick's butt crack, but I sure don't.
If you don't see a chick's butt crack, you see their ratty panties or worse, you see their thong. I saw this girl yesterday, and when she bent down her white thong was huge! And what's with thongs? I thought women were wearing thongs so don't you see panty lines. It's so not true.

Sure you don't see panty lines on the butt itself, but then you see the thong line at the top of their tight pants. What's up with that? I thought the whole point of wearing butt floss was so you didn't see any panty lines at all on the whole butt, and not just on the cheeks. Seeing the thong line looks like you're wearing a pair of panties with the part for the butt cheeks cut out, and it looks very weird under tight pants.

I bought some low rise bikinis when I bought my low rise jeans, because it did disturb me that my bikinis were hanging outside my jeans when I sat down. Scary!

For men as well as women "Say no to crack!"

No comments: