Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

So I'm flipping through this Sunday's SF Chron Book Review, and I see a familiar face and name.

Some guy I went to college with wrote a book on russian history, and his book was being reviewed. So weird. From his picture, the guy hasn't changed at all.

The guy lived in my college house for awhile, and we even had a brief flingie. His girlfriend moved into the house later, and we became really good friends. The review said the guy is a historian and a former professor of history at Harvard.

As I remember, the guy was really smart, studied constantly, was constantly in writing lab for his papers, is very tall and hails from Kansas of all places.

He's the first person I know from college who wrote a book that's been reviewed in my local paper.

Is it a small world or what?

No comments: