Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Friday, September 05, 2003

Watched football last night, and wanted to the Jets to win but I guess not. I like Herman Edwards way more than I like Steve Spurrier, especially after the way the guy was so hyped coming from the college ranks.

Poor New York Jets. The Redskins picked up four of their free agents, their young star QB is hurt, and poor Vinnie Testaverde looked so old.

Heard on the radio that Jimmy Johnson is interviewing Bill Parcells on Sunday. That will be an interesting interview, seeing as how Jimmy Johnson used to also coach the Dallas Cowboys.

I like Jimmy Johnson. For an older dude guy with helmet hair and leathery skin, there's something about him that's strangely attractive, like I would definitely not kick the guy out of my bed. I'd have to think about whether to boot Antonio Banderas or Brad Pitt out of my bed, but not Jimmy Johnson.

No comments: