Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Here's an interesting piece by an outsider on the SF Mayoral race, Altered consciousness in the city by the bay.

I've been conservative noticing this trend as well, although I think it will be a long time before San Francisco has a republican mayor. But then again, I didn't think The Terminator would become governor of the Cali Republic.

Maybe I'm a "urban crunchy conservative." I like this term. I had a boss tell me once, "you know beneath that expensive wool suit, pearls and expensive perfume, you're really a crunchy granola person aren't you?" I was so insulted, but he was right.

I am partially a crunchy granola person, I just don't want to smell or dress like one or vote like one either. I'm a pragmatic voter who wants a mayor to fix the city's problems, with valid well thought out plans on how to do it. How simple is that?

No comments: