Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

When I popped over to Mills College over in Oakland a few weeks ago to check out a painting exhibit, there was a glass outhouse in front of the college art museum. You couldn't see in but it was mirrored all around. I had to desperately use the facilities, so I went into the glass outhouse and did my business.

As I was sitting there, I noticed that I could see out of the bathroom and I briefly wondered if other people could see my sitting there. But then I thought so what.

I've used the bathroom outdoors before here, in NYC, Wash DC, GG Park during a concert, Shoreline Amphitheatre after a concert, doesn't matter. If I have to go, I do it. Who cares. It's better than having an accident in your clothes right?

But I guess other people have issues with going to the bathroom in public so to speak, as evidenced by this article in the NY Times about a similar see through bathroom in London; Blushing While You're Flushing, and All for Art's Sake.

No comments: