Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

What's really going to be key in the San Francisco mayoral election is voter turnout. The GOP understands this, and has used voter turnout to their advantage in elections all across the country.

I'm still getting the feeling that I'm being played by the San Francisco media, and they're making the election more into a horse race than it really is.

And I'm a numbers person, who makes a living tracking and studyng historical trends.

So unless things in this world change very drastically, I don't expect voter turnout to be that high. Take it from The Matrix. People don't escape their programming that easily. Most people will choose the blue pill .

"You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe," and you don't vote.

No comments: