Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, December 29, 2003

The repair guy came to my apartment this afternoon to fix my heater and my fridge. I smelled gas in my apartment on Saturday, and made PG&E come over to check out my heater. After checking it out for an hour, they told me my heater was broken.

PG&E wrote me up a hazard notice and turned off my gas. I had to call the building owner and let them know, and they sent over a repair guy this afternoon to fix the heater and also check out the fridge.

The repair guy was so great! He fixed my heater and fridge in a couple of hour. I have heat again, and my fridge doesn't leak anymore. YEAH!!!

The repair guy said my gas heater was clogged and needed to be cleaned. The same thing was true of my fridge. Is this a sign of something going on in my life? I'm stuck and that's why things aren't working.

Whatever. It's just nice to have appliances that work again.

No comments: