Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

I was watching Hard Ball with Chris Matthews, and Christopher Hitchens was on and I was blowing kisses at the television because I so love Mr. Hitchens and I so want to marry him. He is the most brilliant man.

Okay so maybe I don't really want to marry Christopher Hitchens physically because he's actually not very good looking, but I definitely want to marry his mind because he is just so smart and so wise.

But definitely if the situation came up, and Mr. Hitchens appeared in my bed, I would totally jump him and not boot him out of bed. I'd sooner boot Brad Pitt or Antonio Banderas out of my bed first, before I'd ever boot out Christopher Hitchens.

They were discussing the presidential 2004 election, and Hitchens said he can't stand Howard Dean as well. God, I so love Christopher Hitchens!

No comments: