Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, December 22, 2003

It will be a serious test of my democratic loyalty if Howard Dean gets the nomination to be the democratic presidential candidate, and I have to vote for him.

I'm not an anti-war democrat, and besides that I don't like anything the guy has to say. Dean doesn't have a constructive plan for what to do with Iraq, other than to say we should get out. What kind of sense does that make? We're there. We can't just pull out.

Dean's whole platform to me is only likable if you are vehemently against the war in Iraq, and you're a strident Bush hater. And I am neither of these things. I hate political campaigns based on hatred of the other candidate. I want a campaign based on issues, not hatred and angry rhetoric!

No comments: