Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, December 13, 2003

I'ved been busy studying for my modern art history final on Monday. I love taking classes, but the tests I could do without.

I've had such a busy week too, with events every night until Wednesday. On Thursday I felt happy just to have a free night with nothing to do, that I ended up going to bed early.

I have to do some Christmas shopping tomorow, so Saturday is devoted to studying. I have a great story about sitting on the screenwriting panel at The Academy of Art College Wednesday afternoon, which I hope to write about sometime this weekend. There were even three movies presented that I thought could potentially be made into films, which was a first for me since I started doing screenwriting.

More later.

No comments: