Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I spoke to my brother this morning and he's Mr. Extremely Frugal, but in this situation I think he's going a bit too far. So my brother is flying to Florida to pick up a BMW that he's buying from a friend. Then he and another friend are driving the BMW cross country to LA, and shipping it to Hawaii.

I'm like, why go all the way to the other side of the country to buy a BMW and have it shipped across the ocean. Okay, I can understand maybe wanting to drive cross country in a car but then shipping the car home? Maybe the BMW is like some tricked out luxury car that he's buying for a totally insanely cheap price, but then what about shipping costs?

But I'm the big sister and like my life is any better so I say, "Great, have a fun drive!"

No comments: