Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I was just thinking of getting my hearing checked because I've been hearing this persistent hum in my ears right before I go to sleep, and then I came across this article from the NY Times.

People Hearing Persistent, Mysterious Hum Aren't Alone

I wonder if I'm hearing the same hum for about the last three weeks.

I had my hearing checked a few year ago, and the tests were normal except for the fact that the doctor told me I can hear very high pitches. The doctor said that most people lose their ability to hear high pitched sounds as they get older, but apparently I hear the normal high pitches that you have at birth and the ones that most normal people can't hear.

Creepy, creeepy!

No comments: