Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, June 28, 2004

And then being the movie whore that I am, after the geisha I went to see The Chronicles of Riddick.

You know, it wasn't that bad. Judi Dench was an elemental, which I thought was really cool. I'd always wondered about elementals, and what they were about. And the scifi story line was kind of interesting as well, and I wished they'd gotten more into that. Supposedly there's a prequel to this movie which now I'm dying to see called "Pitch Black".

This is one movie where getting or renting the DVD would probably be worthwhile just because the DVD might explain the scifi stuff.

And yes, there is something about that Vin Diesel guy that is rather riveting to watch. Not quite sure why, although I'm thinking I might have been brainwashed by subliminal messages that flashed during "Triple X" because all I wanted to do during that movie was dive into the screen and get my freak on with the Vin-ness himself.

This is such a spooky, spooky thought because honestly Mr. Diesel is really not that physicaly attractive, from an aesthetic point of view. He's more like totally animal magnetism attractive, but not physically beautiful attractive.

But hey, all those sublimal messages must have worked because I plunked down $8 to see that man again and found him maddeningly attractive even though he didn't have the gorgeous tats he had in "Triple X". He had the best tats!

No comments: