Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I guess I must be taking the 2004 presidential election very seriously because I gave money to John Kerry and DNC. Every little bit helps they say, and elections are one vote at a time.

I hope it does some good, but I'm not very hopeful about it. I listen to way too much conspiracy radio, and I'm believer that it's not a matter of if but when will the terrorists next attack our country.

And mark my words, the next terrorist attack on the US will guarantee the reelection of the president. This isn't Spain folks. Look what happened after 9/11. This country was founded on its fighting spirit, and an attack is just going to further fan that fire.

The best line I heard at the conspiracy convention I attended a few weeks ago, where I heard 9/11 conspiracy theories galore, was that "given time, all conspiracy theories prove themselves to be true."

No comments: