Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Sunday, June 13, 2004

In Durham North Carolina at a different hotel off the Duke Campus. The seminar expensive hotel was sold out. Too bad. We drove by the place and it looked great. This alternate hotel is just your typical boring ugly chain hotel. Oh well. I wish we were on the Duke Campus.

I'm exhausted. My flight left at 6 in the morning, and the shuttle came to get me at 4 am. I didn't even sleep. I lay down for a bit, but couldn't fall asleep. I managed to sleep on the plane to Denver, and on the noisy crop duster plane to Raleigh Durham, but I feel tired. I hope I sleep well tonight. I'll be sleeping through the seminar if I don't.

We're going to a welcome reception tonight. I'm starving. I hope they feed us. It's not like I haven't been eating all day, but I'm tired so I'm hungry. I'm becoming a cranky traveller.

No comments: