Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Thursday, June 10, 2004

I supposed I should comment on the passing of former president Ronald Reagan.

I've been politically aware since my youth, and I wore funeral black armbands when Reagan was elected president. That should tell all you need to about my opinion about the man. I was never an Alzheimer Reagan democrat, but neither were my parents. They would never have voted for a republican, no matter how brilliantly the guy played and acted in the role of the president.

Reagan was a good actor. DUH!!! Was there any question that he would play the role of the president, the role of a lifetime for anyone I might add, to perfection. What else is there to say?

I don't know why people got so mad at Hilary, when Nancy was running the country the whole time Uncle Ronnie was in office. Nancy was just too smart to say anything about it, and Hilary, well she had to talk about because she didn't want people think that Slick Willie was smarter than she was. Nancy didn't care. She knew that actually running the country was more important than getting credit for running the country.

No comments: