Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Saturday, June 26, 2004

I'm a registered democrat, have been since I was old enough to vote. I've never ever voted for a republican at the national level, although I think I voted for a couple of republicans once that I met in a local election because I was impressed when I met them in person.

That being said, here's another review of Michael Moore's new movie that I heartily agree with, Fahrenheit 9/11:"Controversy...What Controversy?".

A friend told my I am coming off like like a total republican because I'm publishing bad reviews of Michael Moore's movie. And I'm like whatever! I know my own voting record, and I'm never been one to jump on the bandwagon for anyone including political party politics.

I didn't vote for George W. Bush, I don't like him, and I certainly will not vote him in 2004 or vote for his brother Jeb when his time comes. That being said, I detest propaganda of any kind, republican or democrat.

Truth, if it's the real thing, doesn't need to be spun, doesn't need to propagandized, can stand on its own with other facts and still be considered truth. I hate when peopel don't tell you both sides of an issue. It makes me think they're hiding something, and what they're saying doesn't hold much water and is based on supposition and god knows what else.

Because if a person really thought that what they were saying was absolutely god's honest truth and they believed in it with all their heart, they would present both sides of the issue and let you the audience judge for themselves. Why not show the other side and let people judge for themselves? I don't respect anyone who won't shows all sides to an issue, and then try to convince of why they're right and convince you with cold hard facts, nubmers, things that don't lie. Not supposition, not speculation, not conjecture, but cold hard facts and numbers that stand up to scrutiny in the cold hard light of reality.

But whatever ... I have never been easily led, I like to do my own research, make up my own mind, listen to every side of an issue before I make up my mind about an issue. But I know I'm in the minority that way.

No comments: