Thank you for viewing / reading my blog posts! I appreciate it!

Monday, June 28, 2004

I've been on a movie binge lately. I was off movies for awhile as I started getting depressed during movies for no reasons. This happened when I was looking for a new job.

I felt for sure there were hostile forces, rakshasas for the hindu minded, hanging out in the movie theatres waiting to enter my consciousness and make me even more depressed. But now that I'm three months into my job, I'm much stronger and less vulnerable to attack and I can watch movies in theatres again. I stopped renting movies too around that time, just because they seemed to be such a distraction to my life.

So on Friday, I rented and watched the movie Enigma. It really wasn't the best movie, and I only rented because it starred Kate Winslett and Dougray Scott, the prince from "Ever After" and the villian from "Mission Impossible 2". Much to my surprise Tom Stoppard, a playwright whom I dearly love wrote the play, which is astonishing because this really wasn't a very good script.

I mean, it wasn't the worst movie I've seen in my life but I wouldn't even recommned it as a renter unless you're a Dougray Scott fan and you have to absolutely see everything he's in.

No comments: